Australia Education Agent Training Course
Australia is globally recognised for its education and is the country's 3rd largest export industry estimated worth over $40 billion dollars. We anticipate to welcome over 900,000 international students to Australia by 2025 and it comes with the increasing demand of high quality and competent Education Agents worldwide.If you are looking for a rewarding career helping international students to achieve their dreams, our exceptional Australia Education Agent Training Course is for you! This is the first ever Education Agent Training Course that is delivered LIVE from Australia and participants can learn from their home countries. With as little time investment as one full day you can learn all the essential knowledge to start building up your brand-new career as an Australia Education Agent. Our students can access to live career and business mentoring sessions by industry experts and become a member of our Education Agent Professionals.
Your course designer
Ms. Han Huynh started working as an Education Agent since 2010. Having studied her Masters Degrees in Australia and navigated all visa applications to reach her PR goal and eventually became an Australian citizen provided her a real understanding of the values of education for international students. Through her work at V Education, Ms. Huynh has helped her non-Australian clients achieve their education and visa goals successfully.
V Education proudly represents reputable institutions including Universities, TAFE, RTOs, public & private schools and recruits international students from primary school Year 1 to PhD levels. V Education is well known for effectively dealing with complex student visa cases from high-risk countries.
Bringing all industry experience to the development of this Australia Education Agent Training Course, we are confident that our participants will become competent, know step-by-step business practice to handle student enrolment and visa application successfully. Our course guarantees you a rewarding career that is life-changing for both yourself and your clients.
We currently run this course every month, contact us to enrol in the next available course.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. - Question: What are academic requirements to enrol in this course?
- Answer: There is no currently minimum requirements for academic qualification to become an Education Agent. However we recommend the participants to have completed at least tertiary education to fully bring their education experience to the career to advise students for their educational path meaningfully.
2. - Question: What language does the course deliver? Is there a minimum English requirement to enrol in this course?
- Answer: The course is currently taught in English and Vietnamese. We are working with other multicultural Senior Education Agents and Migration Agents to deliver the course in other languages to serve overseas participants in near future, please register your interest so we can contact you when we have suitable course for you.
There is no minimum English requirement for this course, however to fully understand the course materials in English we recommend the participants to have equivalent to Intermediate English level (or IELTS 5.5 equivalent).
3. - Question: How long does it take to complete this course?
- Answer: The course is currently delivered with 2 x theoretical sessions (3 hours each) plus 3 x mentoring sessions (2 hours each). We run this course live from Brisbane City, Australia (GMT +10) so check if your timezone is suitable for you. We also have plan to run the course face to face mode in overseas cities, please register your interest so we can contact you when we have suitable course for you in your home city.
4. - Question: Will participants receive any Certificate after completing the course?
- Answer: Yes, participants will receive a Certificate of Participation after completing the course issued by V Education from Australia. Participants will also be invited to become a member of a professional Australia Education Agents Group that can access to regular trainings in the industry.